Sunday, December 9, 2012

Exploring Advent and Christmas Link-Up

Well, I'll be signing off for about a week as I leave today for the Godly Play Trainers' Training in Holland today. I am very excited about the training, but it is hard to leave my family for a whole week during Advent. Please pray for them and me this week if you think about it.

In the meantime, please link-up your wonderful Advent and Christmas ideas below. I'd love to come home and read lots of new things!





Please feel free to share all your ideas for Advent and Christmas with us

I'll be posting each week until New Year's. We all love to have a pool of ideas to gather from, so please share old or new posts. 


If you participate, please link back to Explore and Express. Feel free to grab the button above or in the side bar. 


By participating in the link party, you give me permission to share your photos in weekly highlights.


Please do not link giveaways or advertisements for commercial items. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Blessings on your training! And blessings on your family as they prepare for Christ's coming!

    ReplyDelete